Stories from my life as a mom of 3, wife of one, full time employee, full time college student, and still trying to find time for fitness and eating healthy!
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
What's one more thing to add to the plate?!
No, I don't mean the dinner plate either. I was offered a part time position at a local facility that I have been trying to get into since I moved to Grand Rapids, 3 years ago. I accepted the job offer with open arms but am racking my brain trying to figure out how the hell I am going to swing everything. This is the type facility that you take what you are offered and move up. So, here I am starting out as a receptionist..but in due time, I will be able to put my degree to use. I am sure of it. In the mean time...my kids are driving me nuts, my husband is too. I want to go for a bike ride..but I don't have a bike.*hmph* Maybe that is what I will reward myself with later on? Sounds like a plan :)
Labels:
just a rant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment