Well, I wish it was more like a "poof" then I could do away with the rest of the weight I am so desperatly trying to get rid of! Though, I haven't been working out as hard as I was when I started, I am very proud of hitting my first goal. Things around my house have been crazy the past few weeks and are starting to get back to normal--well, as normal as they can get in our household!
This week, I started working out pretty hard again. I'm doing different things 5 days a week instead of just 2, like I let myself get talked into. One of my good friends gave me some new things to try, which I have been doing and I am loving it! In the beginning, I hated the feeling of my abs burning, the shakiness when I walked up from the work out room, and the wet hair sticking to my face, but now...These are all things I am starting to enjoy. It means I did good, I am suceeding in what I set out to do and I am loving the results...not to mention, so is my husband :)
Now it's time to set another goal. I'd like to drop another 50 by March. Of course, that is 7 months away, so I need to average 7 pounds a month lost..Once I hit this goal--I will be rewarding myself by going skydiving!! I have wanted to do this for SO long! I cannot wait :)
"The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!" Marvin Phillips
No comments:
Post a Comment